What is a Fire Safety Plan?
A Fire Safety Plan is used by Fire Departments and building occupants in evacuating a hazardous building properly. The fire plans are responsible for telling the occupant their location during an emergency and how to locate the following:
- Exit Doors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pull Stations
Who needs a Fire Safety Plan?
- In British Columbia, a Fire Safety Plan is mandatory for:
- Any building that is equipped with a fire alarm system
- A premise that handles or stores flammable or combustible liquids
- A premise that contains any type of hazardous material
- A premise that is considered to be a construction site
How often do I need to update my Fire Safety Plan?
Fire Safety Plans should be updated whenever structural changes are made to your premise.
What services does GetFirePlan.com provide?
GetFirePlan.com specializes in:
- Commercial Fire Planning
- Construction Fire Planning
- Evacuation Plans
- Fire Audits
- Fire Training
- Eliminating Fire Violations
- Drafting CAD Fire Safety Plans.